The coming incubation program application opened on August 2019 , Apply NOW !
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- An aspiring entrepreneurs from Khartoum State
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Student or graduates from knowledge institutes
- Validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Sudan
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
You can apply through our application form on the website
There are varity of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- An inspiring co-working space
- Business advice
- Mentorship and coaching
- Networking events
After the application deadlinethere will be screening to select candidates for personal interviews and to be part of the Boot camp. You will receive word through phone or email.
The first incubation Orange Corners Sudan programme started on February 2019. The second Program call for applications will open in august 2019 .If you are selected you will receive further information.
This first batch of the 6 months program will be covered as scholarships by the Dutch Government. For the Second batch there will be minimal application fee for the incubation programme and This is only when you are selected and participating in the programme. Signing up is free.